I've got a great little post lined up for today. I haven't prepared this tutorial myself, but rather found it on the Revlon Facebook page. I thought that I'd share it with my viewers, especially for those who haven't ever seen this tutorial previously.
This is a great show of this seasons biggest nail trends and Revlon seem to be hitting all the right trends with their wonderful nail polish collections. This particular trend combines metallics and glitter, two of my favourite things!
So I take no credit for this tutorial, it is not my nails and the whole tutorial can be found on the Revlon Facebook page. I've taken the time to find all the necessary products on the Boots.com website so that you can buy any products that you like. But for those that haven't seen it yet....here it is:
1. Start with your basecoat – this will help the nail enamel adhere to the nail better, making it last longer!
2. Apply two coats of Gold Coin, allowing the first coat to dry before applying the second.
3. Start by painting 1 coat of Radiant at the base of your nail near the cuticle. Only paint about a third of the way up the nail.
Wipe off the brush slightly and ‘drag’ some of the Radiant polish upwards to create a faded effect.
4. Now add a final coat. Focus around the cuticle – to keep this layer intense, ‘dot’ colour on rather than dragging it with the brush.
5. Finally 'float' your topcoat!
![]() |
| The Final Product |
I hope you've enjoyed a look into this tutorial, and please link in any pictures if you've given this a try!
xoxo,
Angelique







No comments:
Post a Comment