This month I decided to get myself one of the limited edition August Jolie Boxes. They've had their boxes specially designed by Superbytimai in various gorgeous holiday-inspired colours. No doubt that the contents of each box was also inspired by going on holiday.
For those of you that have never heard of Jolie Box, it was originally 'Boudoir Prive'. For a fee of £10 plus £2.95 postage and packaging, you are sent 4 to 5 hand-picked, exclusive beauty products. This is a luxury beauty box but is the only beauty box that also includes a monthly little beauty magazine (JolieMag) that is filled with beauty 'must haves' and stories.
My box:
Contents:
Dr Bronner's
Pure-Castile Soap 'pillows'
These magic all-in-one soaps loved by the A-list cleans
and revives from head-to-toe
♥
Phil Smith Be Gorgeous
Dry Clean Revitalising Dry Shampoo
This dry shampoo blitzes oily roots
and leaves hair feeling fresh and clean
♥
So Susan Cosmetics
Lip Cushion
A sheer gloss to tint and moisturize chapped lips
♥
So Susan Cosmetics
Wide Awake Face Palette
A palette of skin-enhancing colour tools
to give you a summer glow
♥
Jolie Box
Leather Hair Styling Lace
A leather lace to create endless updo's
♥
This is a great box filled with items that I'd definitely use. The Phil Smith Dry Shampoo is a perfect size to fit straight into your handbag and I've used on numerous occasions just to freshen up my hair. The Lip Cushion by So Susan Cosmetics is lovely, but I find it slightly difficult to get it out of the little pot, but it smells really nice and is hydrating. I'm also a huge fan of the leather hair styling lace, it is gorgeous! Let me know if you'd like me to review any of these products. Have a stess-free wednesday!
xoxo,
Angelique











No comments:
Post a Comment