I've got a real gripe in overspending on certain products, especially as I get older. But fact is, I love trying new and different products, regardless of their class or price. Recently when a high-end product crossed my path for a less-than-high-street price, I couldn't resist buying it.
Yes, as by the title you can see it is Laura Mercier! I haven't ever previously bought any of their products (due to the price tag) but know that loads of beauty guru's constantly rave about the products.
I went onto Space NK's website, and found a 'sale' button, and came across the Laura Mercier Sequin Eye Colour Eyeshadow in 'Brilliant Rose' for a very tiny price of £2.00. Usually these products sell for anything between £18-21, so the saving was immense, and ofcourse I couldn't
![]() |
| The beautiful packaging with that gorgeous pink rose colour |
![]() |
| Showcasing that pretty sparkly pink |
![]() |
| The colour pay-off from swatching my finger |
Laura Mercier Sequin Eye Color has soft-sparkle effects that glisten and
captivate. The deep-impact shades can be swept over eyes softly for a
stunning day look, or applied with more intensity for evening glamour.
As soon as I received this product, I couldn't wait to open it and swatch it. The packaging is beautiful and classic. Once opened the colour is sensational, looking even better than these pictures. My only gripe with this eyeshadow is that I don't think the colour pay-off is that great in the dry powder state.
It is very silky-soft in feel and texture and there are loads of sparkle captured in between the powder. I think that if this was used over an eyeshadow primer or alternatively in a 'wet' setting (where you use water to wet the shadow for extra colour) it could be a very beautiful colour that pops.
I'm not complaining too much about this product, because the price was excellent! I can't wait to try more items from Laura Mercier, especially if I can pick up these sort of products for small prices!
Have you ever tried anything by Laura Mercier? What did you think of the products?
xoxo,
Angelique
I'm not complaining too much about this product, because the price was excellent! I can't wait to try more items from Laura Mercier, especially if I can pick up these sort of products for small prices!
Have you ever tried anything by Laura Mercier? What did you think of the products?
xoxo,
Angelique



good posting about A first: My journey with Laura Mercier
ReplyDeleteThank you Obat :)
Delete