I'm so excited that it is the weekend, and can't wait to get through with work today! Not only is there loads of Olympic action going on this weekend, but I'm also hoping to visit the cinema, go shopping with my husband and so much more!
Let me know what you'll be up to...
Some exciting posts will be coming up over the next week, so please stay tuned! :-)
Back to my post though - and it is all about Balance Me Rose Otto Intensive Lip Salve. I received my little 10ml sample in the August 2012 issue of Glamour Magazine. I've been using it for a few days now, and to be fair, I really really like it.
| August 2012 Glamour Magazine costing only £2 |
![]() |
| Balance Me Treatments Rose Otto Intensive Lip Salve |
![]() |
| The consistency of the lip salve |
We’ve blended super hydrating 100% natural hyaluronic acid and highly emollient and protective pharma grade lanolin to plump and smooth; our trio of organic shea, mango and cocoa butters to soften and protect against the elements; vitamin and essential fatty acid-laden rosehip, jojoba and virgin coconut oils to soothe and hydrate with rose otto, rose geranium and palma rosa to calm and balance.
Balance Me uses the latest hi-tech natural ingredients and exquisite active aromas to create super natural anti-ageing skincare that delivers amazing results and brings your skin back into balance."
My Verdict So Far: When I first put this lipsalve onto my lips it didn't strike me as much different to any other bog standard lip balm. The actual salve is yellow in colour with no opaqueness and smells very gently like roses. The smell is by no means overpowering or crass.
It smooths easily onto the lips and instantly feels hydrating. After using it overnight (that is to say putting lots on before bed), I found my lips to be very soft and hydrating this morning.
Overall I'm very impressed with the results so far, with the only negative for me being that the lipsalve tastes like roses too, which is not a very pleasant taste. I know I shouldn't taste the salve (but sometimes it gets into your mouth!) *hahah*
The Balance Me Treatment Rose Otto Intensive Lip Salve is available at various supermarkets and drug stores as well as online, and retails for anything between £8-£11. OR you could still get your bums over to a supermarket and get yourself the full sized (10ml tube) and the latest edition of Glamour Magazine for a very tiny price of £2. Well worth it!
Hope you have an amazing weekend whatever you do!
xoxo,
Angelique


info yang menarik tentang"Balance Me Lip Salve "
ReplyDelete