17 Colour Switch Nail Polish

Wednesday, 8 August 2012

Without a doubt, I'm always searching for the 'next big thing' when it comes to my nails.  We've seen so many amazing trends rear their beautiful heads in the past year, and I'm massively excited for the next thing.

However, the pricing of a product makes a huge difference!  That is why I love high street brands that you can buy from you local supermarket, pharmacy or department stores. 

So it was with much excitement that I noticed that 17 Cosmetics were bringing out a new range of nail polishes that change colour! 



17 Colour Switch Nail Polish is a fun new range that is perfect for indecisive makeup lovers. On first glance the nail polishes offer you opaque colour in a quick few swipes.  Sounds good, right?  Well, add a top coat and you'll see the colour change to a different hue - perfect for quick and easy polish refreshes.  So little time, so many nail colours!

This range will become available from your local Boots store from 18 August 2012.  These retail for £3.49 and comes in 7 different shades.


From left to right:  Blue, Silver, Purple, Teal, Pink, Lilac and Silver Blue.

More on this topic as soon as these funky polishes are out.

xoxo,
Angelique

5 comments:

  1. good posting about 17 colour swich nail polish

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you do a review of that?....im really intrigue in that polish <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      Sure that is no problem, I'll be doing that next week for you :)

      Have a nice day!

      Delete
    2. I tried the 17 Colour Switch in Silver and didn't have a good experience at all. You can read my review here: http://newwithhashtags.co.uk/17-colour-switch-nail-polish/

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS