So every year I miss some of the biggest and best beauty shows around. And every year, I promise myself that I would visit ATLEAST one of these amazing shows. Now, I've already missed IMATS (which takes place in February), but I haven't missed the Professional Beauty North show that is taking place in Manchester.
This event is on from Sunday 14 to Monday 15 October 2012. There are still FREE tickets available, and even though it is strictly 'trade-only', it is possible to register yourself as interested in beauty (and you can take guests). So eventually you save £20 per person on the door charge if you go and register NOW!
Just click here to REGISTER.
How a visit can benefit your business:
- Network with the top brands in the industry
- Save thousands of pounds with show offers from over 400 brands
- Discover the latest innovative products and treatments with the opportunity to touch, test and compare as well as gain invaluable expertise?
- Benefit from the vast array of conferences and seminars available to add to your knowledge
Just get yourself onto their website for all the fuller details here.
Are you visiting any shows this year? Which ones are they?
I'd LOVE to know!
xoxo,
Angelique



postingan yang bagus tentang"Professional Beauty North Show 2012 "
ReplyDelete