Recent Absence and new posting schedule

Monday, 1 July 2013

Hello beautiful ladies,

I'm really sorry ONCE again for not posting for a while!  This time I've been really ill, and couldn't manage
to do anything.  My schedule is crazy and I'm just here, there and every where.

I've got some news about posts.  As I'm finding it very difficult to get contents for my blog for 5 days per week, I've decided to compromise and blog 3 times per week - monday, wednesday and friday.

This will give me enough time to generate good contents, that is interesting and true to the style of my blog.  It will also take some pressure off me. And it gives my readers time to see new posts and time to read them.

Please do comment or email me with suggestions for the blog if there is anything you'd like to see/change.  My email is buttonsfriend85@gmail.com.

I've said for the longest time that I'd like to broaden the horisons of the 'Sexyatmidnight' blog and brand, and I'm delighted to bring new topics and social media to the blog-o-sphere. 

I'll be getting a brand spanking new Facebook page and also a brand new Twitter address where you can easily click to get to any new blog posts and share your views easily.

There will also be regular give aways and competitions!  So sharing is caring!

I'm really looking to broaden my readership and also bring topics to this blog that YOU the readers like.

I'll speak to you soon and hope that you'll be happy with future changes!

Happy 1st of July!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS