After a few minimalist seasons, the beauty world has again gone crazy for colour. And I say YAY to that. This summer is all about fun, experimental looks so go wild with colour and texture - anything goes. There is one rule though - keep it dramatic!
I've compiled some of my favourite celebrity looks to inspire you to get creative with your eye make-up this season.
Jessie J
A bold blue eyeliner adds drama and impact to brown eye shadow. Try lining your lower lash line with a dark shade.
A bold blue eyeliner adds drama and impact to brown eye shadow. Try lining your lower lash line with a dark shade.
Nicole Richie
Add a sweep of glittery baby-blue eye shadow to the upper lid to really make your eyes pop.
Add a sweep of glittery baby-blue eye shadow to the upper lid to really make your eyes pop.
A*M*E
Bright pastel shades look amazing with a sweep of gold.
Bright pastel shades look amazing with a sweep of gold.
Kristen Stewart
Highlight green eyes with an aubergine metallic shade swept to the brow bone and on the lower lash line.
Highlight green eyes with an aubergine metallic shade swept to the brow bone and on the lower lash line.
Ginnifer Goodwin
OOOh I love this look. Try a baked multi-shade eye shadow containing a mixture of bronze and blue or apply the bronze first and blend with a dab of blue on the centre of the upper lash line.
OOOh I love this look. Try a baked multi-shade eye shadow containing a mixture of bronze and blue or apply the bronze first and blend with a dab of blue on the centre of the upper lash line.
Taylor Swift
Max out a classic bronze shadow and black eyeliner combo with a dramatic sweep of turquoise liner on the bottom lash line. It makes for a beautiful contrast.
Max out a classic bronze shadow and black eyeliner combo with a dramatic sweep of turquoise liner on the bottom lash line. It makes for a beautiful contrast.
Emily Blunt
Chuck out the rule book and try a fluorescent pink sweep on the upper lid.
Chuck out the rule book and try a fluorescent pink sweep on the upper lid.









Love this post :) I'm pretty hopeless with colour but really want to start experimenting more, I particularly like the blue eyeliner :D
ReplyDeleteLove Holly x
Hello Holly! Long time no see :-) I love colour and hope that I can share that love with my readers. I recently bought a liquid liner in glittery turquoise and I line my top lid (thinly) or partially. It looks amazing and is fun to experiment with. You should try it!
Delete