I've NEVER EVER done an 'empties' post. Shock, horror!
I've decided that this situation has to be put to rights and I've got to show you the products that I've run out of in the month of June. Thus the tag 'empties' for those people that are unfamiliar with this term.
| Rituals Yogi Flow Shower Gel - this smells amazing and foams up really well. |
| No 7 Total Renewal Micro-dermabrasion Body Exfoliator - great multi-purpose dermal exfoliator |
| TAAJ Micellaire Water - Great cleanser that is gentle and removes all types of make-up and dirt. |
| Neutrogena T/Gel Shampoo - Great to keep flakey scalp at bay - especially dermatitis |
My choices might seem a bit unorthodox but these are the items I regularly use to keep my skin great, my hair glossy and me squeeky clean! I'll talk you through the reasons for using each product.
Rituals Yogi Flow Shower Gel: Rituals is a fabulous brand with products in their ranges that smells so good you could eat them! This shower gel is no exception and smells delicious and fresh, with a floral undertone. I'm sad to see the end of this shower gel and will definitely be repurchasing it.
No 7 Total Renewal Micro-Dermabrasion Body Exfoliator: This is my go-to exfoliator. No 7 products are dermatologically tested and great for sensitive skin that easily breaks out like mine. I'm lucky enough to have tried this as both a body scrub and face scrub - and it really works. I've already repurchased this exfoliator and won't ever be without it.
TAAJ Michellaire Water: The TAAJ cleanser is a typical oil-based water cleanser that easily removes any stubborn make-up, dirt or grime that you might have on your face. I've found this product to be brilliant and very gentle on my sensitive skin. It is easy to see how their reputation has gone from strength to strength! This is also really long lasting.
Neutrogena T/Gel Shampoo: This is my 'unorthodox' choice. Since the day that I moved to a hard water area, my scalp has rebelled against any shampoo that I've tried to use. Whether that be high-end or high street shampoos! My scalp was suffering from severe dermatitis, which eventually caused bad flaky skin. Heat then just made the situation worse, and I ended up having to take drastic measures. I bought the Neutrogena Shampoo as a last ditch effort to get rid of my bad flaky scalp, and it worked very well. You do have to be consistent with the application and definitely ensure that you use it more than once before your flakes dissapear. I've been flake-free for the best part of three months now and can't be any more happy. Dandruff is a definite buzz-kill! I highly recommend T/Gel.
And those are my picks! Hope you enjoyed looking into the products that I've recently run out of. Please share about any products that you've recently run out of.
Thanks for popping by!


No comments:
Post a Comment