Good morning
Can you believe it is already Wednesday?? Time is flying by so fast, I now only have about 40 days left before I jet off to Florida!
I'm definitely very excited for my upcoming holiday, and it is something that I've looked forward to for over a year! We booked it such a long time ago.
However, less about that and more about my post.
A while ago, my husband jetted off to Germany before he went to Italy. And well, I begged him to buy me a MAC Lipstick. I've got a confession to make....
I had up to that point never owned a single MAC product! I kid you not! I'm very new to the brand and find the price tags hard to swallow at times. But I'll be working on my collection bit by bit.
As soon as my hubby returned home, he surprised me with two lipsticks!
Today, I'll just be telling you about one: MAC's Ruby Woo. In my opinion this is the most beautiful true blue Red Lipstick that you can own!
I'll let these pictures do the talking.
Gorgeous red lipsticks and kisses...
MAC Lipstick - Ruby Woo
Wednesday, 31 July 2013
share: facebook | twitter | pinterest
Labels:
Lipstick,
MAC,
MAC Ruby Woo,
Makeup,
Red,
red lips,
Red Lipstick,
Ruby,
Ruby Woo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment