Hi guys and girls,
I'm sorry for a slightly later than average posting but I've been ever so busy SHOPPING! Haha, I hit my local Primark store like a whirlwind. For those that have never heard of Primark, it is a very cheaply priced clothing store. I stocked up on new undies and bits and bobs that I really needed. I was so surprised how amazingly priced most items were. I love it when things that I need doesn't cost the earth.
I've been thinking about my hair lately, as I'm off to get a new hair cut again at the end of the month and I'd like to colour my hair at the same time. I've currently got a beautiful vivid red/burgundy colour on my hair and it looks fantastic in the sun, but I'd like something lighter for summer time.
I'd like to keep the top fairly dark or in the medium brown ranges....but the bottom I'd like to change up. So really I'd just like to share some of my favourite styles/colours and would like to urge you ladies to let me know which you think will work...
I'd also like to share my NEW Twitter account that is linked to this blog! Please follow me on Google Plus by clicking on the link in the top right hand or follow me on Twitter @sexyatmidnight. Facebook is still under construction hehe!
Have a hair-tastic day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment