Summer Fitness: Bikini Body 101

Monday, 15 July 2013

Evening girlies ;-)

So the United Kingdom has finally had some great luck with the weather (no rain whatsoever!) and the summer has well and truly arrived!  We've had weather hotter than 31 degrees Celcius and everyone here have got all their cute dresses, shorts and summery clothes out.

With that being said though, there are lots of girls that might not be feeling in tip top physical condition and you might still be feeling a bit self concious over your tummy, legs or arms.  Fret not!  I'm here to go on a fitness journey with you.  Hopefully we can inspire and encourage each other so that we can banish those feelings of self conciousness and finally embrace our bodies.  It doesn't matter if we have boy shapes, curves, the perfect hour glass or anything else...we are here to just LOVE who we are.

So today I'm quickly kicking off my ideas and sharing my favourite exercise guru's of the moment.  I'll be posting a very conservative picture here of my "curves" <~~~ HAHAHA to show the path that I'll be taking.  I've got my holiday in 57 days AND two weddings within the next two months.  I'd like to look and feel my best, as most girls would.

So if you'd like to kick off and join me in my fitness journey, I'd suggest you check back on Friday when I'll be proposing my ideas and the start of my journey.  You can share you're details as well and comment with ideas and tips.  I'm sure everyone would LOVE to read all your comments.

So without further ado, my favourite exercise guru's of the moment is the Tone Up girls called Katrina and Karena.  They look fantastic and really LIVE fitness and healthy clean eating. 


You can buy their DVD and Bikini range here and here.  OR check out the Tone It Up principles and tips  here.






I'm absolutely NOT being paid for saying that I love these girls.  I'm genuinely excited about their tips/tricks and exercise vids on YouTube.  It is exciting and from the heart, which I absolutely love.  Just check it out, if you don't like it fair enough!  :-)  I discovered them via Chriselle Lim's Blog, The Chriselle Factor.

Let me know if you would like to see more fitness stuff on here.  I'd love to induldge you!

Running and skipping away...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS