Have I got an awesome product to show you today! Have you ever wanted never ending high heel options when you go away on holiday or business? Is it your dream to be able to also travel lightly to save those embarressing moments of unpacking your bag at the check-in desk? Well I have the solution for YOU!
High Pheels (pronounced peels) have recently sent me a pair of "pheels" to try and I was very pleasantly surprised! High Pheels are interchangeable skins for high heel shoes and actually make the shoes more comfortable without any shoe modification. The comfort aspect of High Pheels is something that every shoe-a-holic (like me) should experience and will love. They are invented by Anthony Ciccarelli who couldn't be any nicer!
Firstly here is a You Tube video that explains the concept of High Pheels:
![]() |
| My original black pumps |
I apologise for my ugly feet (shy grin), but I've been standing on them all day and they are pretty swollen. But I took this picture bravely to show you the effect of the High Pheels on a standard court shoe.
The great things about High Pheels is:
- Inexpensive to have multiple colors/patterns vs. regular high heels
- Currently works with most closed toe platform pumps
- High Pheels come in two sizes Small (fits sizes 5-7.5) and Medium (fits sizes 8-10.5)
- Works with existing shoes without any modification
- Increases the comfort of your current high heel pump
- Saves room when storing or traveling
- Hand washable with delicate clothing
- Can be produced to match ANY outfit
If you really want to turn one shoe into many or just give a pair of shoes a new lease of life these babies are for you! They make the shoes more comfortable, stops your feet from smelling (and the pheels are EASY to wash) and are generally super duper easy to pop onto your shoes.
When I had to put the pheels on my shoes for the first time, I felt intimidated. But it couldn't be easier to get the High Pheels onto your shoes.
I HIGHLY recommend High Pheels and the great customer services of Anthony! So get your High Pheels today, you wouldn't regret it for a minute! ;-)
Have a shoe-tastic time!






No comments:
Post a Comment