Good evening on this fine monday!
I've had a very busy weekend of digging and painting in the garden. Myself and hubby erected a fence and also painted our back fench and it was tremendously tiring! But luckily we are now done...however, there will be more painting at some point.
How was your weekend? I hope it was filled with fun and smiles!
Today, I bring you my daily or weekly haircare routine. I'll illustrate with photo's and just comment on the items I use and why.
So on an ideal day, I wash my hair with the Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner (out of action sorry!). I live in a 'hard' water area, which does mean that my poor scalp has a skits every now and again, which means that I get dermatitus/dandruff on my scalp. These are the times when I use T-gel.
I'd then follow up the washing process by towel drying my hair and wringing out any excess water.
I'd comb out any tangles with my 'no brand' detangler comb. I don't worry too much about brands when it comes to combs... I do however own a Denman brush. Not sure if that is a popular brand, however I doubt it! Hahaha.
The comb just nicely removes any terribly tangly parts of my hair, and ensures that I can get any treatment products to the parts of my hair that they need to get to. I then follow this up by squeezing about a small coin size of the Redken All Soft Soft Ends into the palm of my hand, and working it into the ends of my hair. Approximately three quarters of the length of each hair will be coated by the serum, only the roots will remain untreated (otherwise you'll end up with greasy hair).
The Redken All Soft Soft Ends is a great treatment for your hair and definitely helps to reduce split ends. Your hair also smells amazing and feels very soft to the touch. I'll then continue with a heat treatment spray. Currently I'm using TRESemme's Heat Defence Spray, which is easy to use. You just spray the treatment directly onto your entire head of hair, and I then lightly scrunch it into my hair.
I'll then continue to comb through my hair to further distribute the products and to get rid of any new tangles. That is when I'll start by just roughly drying my hair. Once my hair is just damp, I'll finally finish the process of drying off by blow-drying the hair and then following that up straight away by straightening any kinks out of my hair.
This is very low maintenance and I'm dying to get my mitts on some new products. So any suggestions are very welcome!
No bad hair days!
Haircare Routine
Monday, 29 July 2013
share: facebook | twitter | pinterest
Labels:
Conditioner,
Denman,
Hair,
Haircare,
Haircare Routine,
Organix,
Redken,
Shampoo,
Tresemme
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment