Beauties, this is the latest beauty box that is available for purchase if you are interested. So far it is only available in the UK, and costs in the region of £14.95 including postage and packaging. There are 9 products in this beauty so esentially you're getting an extra 4 products for about £4 compared to other beauty boxes that retail for about £12 (selling 4-5 products).
This is a great idea to try new products before you buy the larger sizes. However, if you've notices there are atleast four full sized products.
The products in the box are:
JOHN FRIEDA FRIZZ- EASE ORIGINAL FORMULA
An iconic hair product if ever there was one- if you haven’t tried it yet, you’ll be blown away by the instant smoothness it gives your hair. And it feels so light, that it won’t make your hair oily- just super shiny, manageable and soft.L’OREAL SUPER LINER GEL INTENZA GOLDEN
I love the look of liquid liner- it’s just so chic and glamorous. But I seriously can’t get it right and I’ve tried it a lot. This one- stroke genius is a blessing for klutzes like me, or anyone who wants to get the look without the hassle.JINNYLASH NATURAL FALSE STRIP EYELASHES
Some fake eyelashes can look well, really fake, which is fine if you are into that. Personally I like my falsies to just gently enhance and plump my own lashes for a more natural feel. You want people to notice your eyes, notBATISTE DRY SHAMPOO
Everyone- and I mean everyone - needs dry shampoo in their hair kit, whatever your hair-length or type. It’s the simplest sexy hair trick ever- it boosts root-flatness, adds tons of volume and extends the life of your blow-dry.BENEFIT THE POREFESSIONAL
Who needs to ass another step to their makeup routine right? I am definitely not a fan of complicated makeup steps but if your pores bother you, this truly is magic. Even if you don’t wear foundation, apply a thin layer of this over your moisturiser and it will give the illusion of smooth, flawless skin.REVLON NAIL ENAMEL
This is the most flattering coral ever- just the right mix of orange and pink to look great on all skin tones. It pops against dark and olive skins, yet doesn’t overwhelm paler skins. Great on toes to brighten up summer sandals, but I love it on short nails too.GINVERA GREEN TEA EXFOLIATING MARVEL GEL
This is one of the best beauty discoveries I’ve made recently- and has totally transformed my skincare routine. It feels a bit jelly-like when you rub it over your skin, yet it literally hoovers out your pores and pulls out all the black- heads, blockages, makeup grime or whatever else got stuck in there. I am HOOKED and you will be too.STILA LIP GLAZE
A super- pretty rosy pink with a hint of shimmer in Stila’s cultish portable, apply anywhere lip glaze pen. It will become your new go- to lip colour.THE VINTAGE COSMETIC COMPANY TWEEZERS
I love these pretty and precise tweezers- they are sharp enough to pull out even the teeniest hairs and last forever.
This sounds like a great all-around beauty box filled with handy products. I'd be very happy with just the Revlon Nail Polish, but the gel eyeliner is a great surprise too.
To get your hands on this box, just visit the Latest in Beauty website.
Enjoy your day x












No comments:
Post a Comment