I'm loving the new nail trends that are constantly being updated at the moment. It is so much fun to find new glitter nail polishes, velvet nails and all these crazy things the nail guru's are thinking of.
No nail polish brand has been so much at the forefront of "new" ideas as Nails Inc. They are constantly updating their colour pallette's and coming up with completely unique and fashionable ideas to make your nails look ah-mazing!
As soon as I saw one of their products called 'Concrete Nails' I had to blog about it!
![]() |
| From left to right: Momentum, Stonehenge, Marble Arch, London Wall. |
The nail varnish applies and dries with a grainy, bumpy texture.
The nail colours are bold and bright - perfect for the Spring/Summer and the nude/grey shade is perfect for right now.
I thought these varnishes would be similar to glitter ones - ie. an absolute nightmare to get off, but I was pleasantly surprised and it came off as easy as a normal colour would.
A simple nail art design that quick and easy to do.
Use yours in a more interesting way and paint only one finger, tips or a moon shape for something more adventurous.
The only downside really is you'll want to stroke your fingers all day.


No comments:
Post a Comment