Private M Collection : Professional Bridal Make-Up & Hair

Friday, 13 April 2012

Hello to all you beautiful ladies out there!

It is finally friday, and what a whirlwind week it has been.  Regardless of the fact that it's been a four day week due to monday being a bank holiday in the United Kingdom, it has felt like one of the longest weeks!  I think the little break we had made me more tired!

I've been working hard on my 'Insanity Workout' and it is harder than ever.  I''ve nearly completed three weeks of the programme, and they weren't kidding when they called it the 'Insanity Workout'.  I'll do a fuller post later on my progress and how I found it.

On to my post.  Today I'm talking about an amazing make-up artist that does editorial and bridal make-up.  She is primarily working on bridal make-up at the moment, and her work is truly magnificent.

You're probably asking how I could say this so blatantly?  Because I've had first-hand experience of her work ethic and the beautiful results that she achieves.

She did my bridal hair and make-up.  Who is she?  The fabulously kind and humble, Michelle Draper!

Michelle in the flesh :) 

 This is just a small taster of her work:

















Michelle has started a business called The Private M Collection:  Professional Bridal Make-up and Hair.  The company is based in Pretoria, South Africa however all artists travel country-wide.  For futher details on prices and to discuss any ideas you might have it is worth contacting Michelle personally at meshell@mailbox.co.za

My thoughts:
It was a real pleasure having Michelle as my hair and make-up artist.  She really knew how to relax me and made the whole business very pleasurable.  She is easy to communicate with and listens to ideas and concerns you have.  She works to a very high standard including all equipment being of a very high standard.  It was lovely having just one person doing both tasks and made the morning seem to fly by!  She really knows how to make ladies into beautiful swans.

I'd just like to personally thank her again for the amazing job she did on my make-up and hair.  It really made my wedding day that much more amazing, and I received so many compliments on my make-up!

I highly recommend Michelle as a make-up artist, and would urge you to have a look at her facebook page She'll shortly be getting a website set up as well, however in the meantime you can contact her via email as mentioned above.

Have a wonderful weekend, and keep smiling :)

5 comments:

  1. so so pretty and talented! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her work is amazing! My wedding day was so special because I felt like a million dollars on the day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi There
    were are you based and how much is your Bridal and brides \maids going to cost me please email me an Quote to bonita.dekoker@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bonita,

      Michelle is based in Pretoria, South Africa but is willing to travel to various locations for a fee.

      It is worth contacting her personally for a quote as I cannot help in this department, I only showcased her work.

      Her email is: meshell@mailbox.co.za

      Good luck x

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS