I'm so excited for the last day of work today, and tomorrow it is sleep-in day! Not only that but Good Friday and the end of Lent too!
My husband and I gave up chocolate and sweeties for Lent - and boy am I happy we did. Tomorrow and over the weekend we can enjoy some of our favourite chocolatey treats like Mini Eggs, Cream Eggs (yummy gooey) and our little Smarties Chocolate Chickens he bought us! Hehehe
I've learnt a lot about myself during the process of giving things up, even in the face of temptation I did not give in to chocolate. It seemed like the whole of Tesco's only stocked chocolates and sweets, in meetings there were sweets strewn across the table, and even our canteen seemed filled with chocolatey treats! But I've resisted and feel a whole lot better.
My treats over the weekend will taste that much better because I resisted!
I'll be posting over the long weekend, and showing you some amazing easter nail art. I'd also just like to apologize for blogging twice yesterday, it was supposed to be todays post but I was a bit excitable and posted it too early. So yesterday you found out about Ciate's Caviar Manicures and at the same time how to pop on those falsies!
Today I'm talking muted soft pinks and glittery gorgeousness. It can only be the OPI New York City Ballet Collection.
![]() |
| From left to right: 'Barre my Soul', 'You callin' me a Lyre?', 'Don't touch my tutu!', 'Care to danse?', 'My pointe exactly', 'Pirouette my Whistle'. |
What do you think of the collection? Do you love it or loathe it?



they are so pretty! xx
ReplyDeleteI love them too :-)
Delete