It's been a while since the nail world has seen something truly different and extraordinary. Sure, a while back we had shatter polishes in a cornucopia of different colours and then suddenly they decided to even change the texture to 'crocodile' shatters, but suddenly everyone had had enough. It was no longer the best thing since sliced bread.
Then we moved to Nail Wraps, and here, even I have to admit the idea was genius. I'm in love with the idea of quickly popping a new design onto my nails easy peasy, but the cost is fairly expensive at £6.95 for one or maybe two applications of the wraps if you were lucky!
But now there is a new kid on the block. This is exciting and deserves a drum roll: Ciaté Caviar Nails. The first time I saw this particular effect was on my friend Yolandie's blog, which you can access here. Then I noticed that you can have a ready-made pack of nail polish and beads to easily achieve this look. Haven't seen this yet? Let me show you....
The inspiration behind the Caviar Manicure™ came about when Charlotte, Ciaté’s Creative Director, was looking to create 3-dimensional nails for a front cover magazine shoot and wanted to develop something feminine, indulgent yet delicately extravagant.
The finished effect gives nails an instant sophisticated look.
Very Ciaté!
The pack comes with a beautiful Ciaté nail polish and a bottle filled with the beads. The pack retails at £18.00 and has unfortunately been sold out. If you are in the mood to get your hands on these beauties, then just click here to sign up to receive a notification as soon as they are back in stock.
I found a really great video tutorial showing you how to achieve this beautiful look. So just click on the video if you'd like to have a sneak peak.
I hope you've enjoyed this post. I've already joined the waiting list for the Rainbow and Black Pearl Caviar Mani's. My husband will kill me if I spend too much, otherwise I'd buy them all *big grin*. Have a fabulous wednesday, we are nearly done with this week!




they are really pretty x
ReplyDeleteI love the concept of these, but I reckon I'd wreck my nails in minutes! :-)
Delete