Hello all you beautiful ladies,
I'd like to thank you all for your patience on the blog giveaway and I've finally drawn out the name of the winner! This was done with a randomizer programme that generates the name of the winner.
The winner is: CHAR!
I've already let her know that she has won. I'm really sorry for all the other entrants that haven't won this time, however please stay tuned as I'll be having lots more giveaways, the next one being as soon as in the middle of the month.
I'm so sorry that I can't give each and every one of you a prize, you all deserve it sooo much!
Love you guys forever and always
Angie xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats to Char! Hope you enjoy your prize! :)
ReplyDeleteYay! Thank you soo much. I am checking my emails right now X
ReplyDeleteThere should've been multiple of winners since the prize was big >.< Naked palette 2- 1st winner
ReplyDeletethe rest- 2nd winner and so on. Thanks for the giveaway anyways
I can understand your comment, but in this particular case I had decided to keep it to a big giveaway. The next giveaway will be smaller and have more winners. I appreciate what you are saying though. :)
Delete