Shoe Trends Spring/Summer 2012

Thursday, 15 March 2012

One of my guilty pleasures has to be shoes!  A girl can never have too many pairs of shoes, or can she? 

I thought I'd go through the shoe trends that are currently going to rock the spring/summer season, and show you all the beautiful mish-mash styles around.  It has never been so easy to be top of the fashion leader board as right now.  Everything is very forgiving and easy to adapt to your own style.

Pointed Toes


Metallic Toes


Braided Sandals



Transparent Shoes


Super Mega Platforms



Shining Shoes


Rivets


Wedges and Espadrilles


Lacing


Buckles


Pastel Colours


Bright Colours


I'm really liking the pointed toes, the amazing sandals especially the lacing and buckles, and IN LOVE with the wedges.  I really like wearing wedges/chunky platforms because I find it easier to walk in them, and my feet don't get as tired!

Which looks will you be indulging in this SS12?

Love Angie xxx

2 comments:

  1. I am a massive fan of wedges, cant wait to wear them more x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I'm eyeing up a pair of wedges from Topshop at the moment in a pastel shade of lavender. :)

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS