Insanity Workout

Monday, 19 March 2012

So there I was at work when my friend finally prodded me into doing something pretty crazy:  The Insanity Workout!  I'd been harping on about it to him for ages, and he started with the fit test.  Clearly I had to start too.

The fit test didn't go well!  I was knackered by the warm up ...but pushed through nonetheless.  It might not be the best results, but I'd finally started!  By day two, getting into the actual workout, I struggled...but I'm pushing through.  The only problem is, I can't walk now :D hahaha so unfit!

What is Insanity 60 Day Workout? 

INSANITY Workout is a 60-day cardio-based total-body conditioning program that’s perhaps the most intense workout ever put on DVD. Fitness expert Shaun T drew on his collegiate track and field training plus his subsequent years of experience as an elite trainer to create a program that takes total-body conditioning to an extreme level.




Look at the results!

Abs in 60 days!

The full DVD set of workouts
The trainer Shaun T. who is both amazing and evil :)
 I'm so excited to see the results.  This workout is not for the feint of heart, and will push you to the limits.  I'm really enjoying rediscovering a few muscles that I've misplaced since school!  If you really want to push and see results, you could definitely expect to see that happen with this workout.


Have you recently embarked on a new fitness regime?  Let me know which one it is!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS