L'Oreal False Lash Telescopic Mascara

Friday, 16 March 2012

Good morning all you gorgeous ladies! 

IT IS ALMOST THE WEEKEND!  wheeeee SO, happy about that!  Can't wait to just chill and take it easy this weekend.

I haven't got specific plans, but I'm definitely going to catch a couple of movies.

Today, I'm reviewing L'Oreal's False Lash Telescopic Mascara, which features Cheryl Cole.  Now just to get this out the way, I'm not a fan of Cheryl...but the mascara is the main focus.


Cheryl applying the mascara to her own lashes without any falsies.


The rubber brush is voluminous to create a great base to cover all the lashes

Lovely packaging that would look lovely on any dressing table


Comparing the packing with the brush, which is on a long stalk

The spidery lash look that you can achieve with this mascara

False Lash Telescopic Mascara


I think that mascara's can be so hit and miss.  The two biggest players in mascara are L'Oreal and Maybelline and each brand has it firm fans.  I've tried various mascaras in the Maybelline range and find them to be hit and miss at times.  But L'Oreal has certainly cracked the market with their 'Telescopic' range.  Some people really LOVE these mascara's whilst others aren't always sure.  But one thing is true - you get length and volume in one stroke with this beauty.
The brush on this mascara is rubber and has a pointed end that bulges out slightly at the end.  This is basically to allow for all lashes to be covered in as few a strokes as possible.  It is easy to hurt your eyes with these brushes at times, especially if they scratch them.  So I find these brushes difficult to use at times, and prefer the more traditional brushes.

Spiky-ness aside I do like this mascara- the size of the brush gives you lots of control meaning it is quick and easy to apply. The colour is very black like I expect from all my mascaras and the final look is volumised, thick lashes.  This mascara does clump together to give a spidery-lash look, but if you like this sort of look, you'll LOVE this mascara.
I'd definitely repurchase this baby and can't wait to wear it out!
Have you tried it?  What do you think?
Hope you have a happy, fun weekend! 
xoxo,
Angelique

2 comments:

  1. One thing i did like about this is that the advert included no lash inserts! it looks great on your lashes X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Charr. That is very true, it's nice to see the product in its true form.

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS