Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Lotion

Friday, 9 March 2012

Good morning beautiful ladies,

The weekend is bearing down on us all and I personally cannot wait!  I'm not 100% sure of what I'll be getting up to, but it should be epic nonetheless! 

I'm definitely going to go and grab a couple of cocktails or something, and also might be off to a nice little party with great friends.  :)

However, back to the topic at hand, Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E. 




They say:  "A rich creamy lotion made from pure Cocoa Butter enriched with Vitamin E, this product is an advanced moisturiser that softens, smoothes and relieves dry skin. Also helps smooth and blend marks and gives a more even, toned appearance. Also available in a fragrance free formula."

This is available in a normal squeezey bottle at 250ml or a pump bottle in 400ml.  It retails at around £3.77 and is also available in a fragrance-free version if you can't stand the smell.  You can buy it at various drug-stores like Boots, Superdrug, Tesco, Asda and Sainsbury's.

Their product range has really grown and it excites me to no end to know that they have a lipbalm too! 

What did I think: 

This product has been a firm favourite of mine for the past decade!  It smells like cocoa and just reminds me so much of going on holiday to the beach.  Once you rub it into your skin, it is wonderfully hydrating and melts into the skin really well. 

It is also a firm favourite of mums-to-be, due to the properties of smoothing marks and stretchmark-avoidance.  However, the fragranced version is not for everyone, so there is also a fragrance-free version to try.  I'm just going to keep using this beauty because it does exactly what it says on the tin!





LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

What is your favourite body moisturizer?

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend filled with fun and frollicks!

Love Angie xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love this body butter so much! It smells sensational and always leaves my skin so soft and smooth.
    <3 Holz oxo

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS