Good afternoon you beautiful ladies!
I hope you have all had the most fantastic weekend ever! My weekend was a lot of fun...
I firstly bought myself a Speedo full swimsuit and went swimming on saturday. It was so relaxing and I really enjoyed it. Then I went shopping for a few bits, and I'll be creating a haul vid soon! :) So watch out for that. I'm still trying to wrestle with YouTube, but soon as I get it sorted out I will post all the videos!
My sunday was very relaxing and I got to eat a beautiful roast beef dinner whilst the sun was beaming down on us.
Let me know what you got up to, I'd love to know! ^_^
Marc Jacobs' repertoire just keeps expanding. The latest additions to the designer’s range are these ultra-cool, heart shaped, neon headphones.
Embossed with the Marc by Marc stamp these in-ear buds are a million times prettier than your plain monochrome ones.
They can be found at Harvey Nichols and retail at £35.00.
I've gotta say I love them in both colours and I can't wait to get my grubby mitts on them.
What do you think? Nom or Vom?
Hugs and Music
Angie xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment