I hope you all enjoyed your weekends and had an amazing time! I've been catching up on all the YouTube videos that I've missed recently, and just generally relaxing and taking it easy. The only negative is that the weekend flew by and now I'm back at work and missing the time off!
I'm very glad though because I'll be going to some motorbike auctions on friday, so it's a four day week for me! And we've also got the long-looong weekend to look forward to over easter!
PLUS did you SEE the sunshine this weekend? It was fabulous and so nice to not feel cold.
That takes me on to holidays. A lot of people are in the midst of going on their holidays, and often to places where there are mosquitoes. My good friend Yolandie, just came back from holiday and mentioned that she had had a harsh time with mosquitos (on holiday in Kwazulu Natal in South Africa) and I thought I'd let you know one of my failsafes to stop mozzie bites. If you'd like to have a look at her blog (which is really wonderful, just click here).
Features:
- Our special formula oil in a convenient spray
- Use after a bath or shower to lock in moisture
- Non-greasy and quickly absorbed
- A light spray leaves skin silky smooth
- Perfect for your holidays - slip it into your suitcase to stay soft
- 150ml.
Someone in my family told me about this magical spray. Something in the spray stops mosquitoes from biting you and it hydrates your skin at the same time. I've actually put this to the test in the dreaded mosquitoe areas of Kwazulu Natal, and found mozzies to stay well away. This meant I had NO mozzie bites at the end of my holiday.
Have you got any great tips on keeping nasty buggies away from you over your holidays? A fail-safe way of staying bite free? Please share your remedies :)
Have a wonderful, productive day!


No comments:
Post a Comment