B.B. Creams (short for Bleamish Balm) are hybrid products which combine the benefits of skincare and make-up in one.
Initially developed by a German dermatologist in the 1950s to hydrate skin and provide coverage, B.B. Creams were made famous in South Korea by an actress famed for her beautiful looking skin.
Over the following years, they became a cult must-have product across Asia due to their sheer, flawless looking finish and their "all-in-one" qualities.
Now, Garnier bring their first B.B. Cream, Miracle Skin Perfector to the market which they claim:
- Evens
- Covers
- Illuminates
- Hydrates
- Protects (with SPF15)
The Times Magazine's Beauty Editor, Sarah Vine says: "You know what? It actually works. Really, properly, brilliantly."
Winner of Marie Claire Prix D'Excellence Beauty Awards!
My opinion: I've really enjoyed cutting my morning routine down by a good few minutes with this product. It already contains moisturizer and covers any blemishes/dark circles as well as giving you coverage over the rest of the face like a foundation. It leaves the skin looking radiant and if you find it a bit oily on the t-zone, a bit of powder covers it all up nicely. This also melts into the skin really well and is really hydrating, hmm :) It won't replace my every day routine, but I'd definitely use this on an occasional basis!
The B.B. Cream can be bought from all good department stores/drug stores and retails at £9.99 for 50ml. It comes in two colours: Light and Medium. Garnier are being very generous and allowing everybody to try some free samples at the moment. Click here to enter your details to allow them to send you the samples!
The samples are really generous and looks a bit like this:
![]() |
| There are three sachets to try in light, don't let the light colour turn you off. |
![]() |
| My olive skin (that isn't tanned :P ) shows the light colour blended in well and matches well. |
![]() |
| I've pinched this picture off another ladies blog* to just show how well this product covers. |
Have a lovely lazy sunday...I'm going to chill as I'm feeling a bit ill!
*http://pamperedandpolished.co.nz/2011/10/garnier-bb-cream-finally-hits-new-zealand/









I've been debating trying this for a while but I don't know whether to bother as I know I'll end up wanting to use all of my usual skin care range anyway!
ReplyDelete<3 Holz oxo
I know what you mean. It is worth getting the testers and trying it first. I think most people will either love/hate these products. There isn't much of a middle ground. :)
ReplyDelete