Guest Bloggers!

Thursday, 29 September 2011

I'm uber excited to announce that there will be a few guest bloggers being featured on my blog during next week!  More about that later.

I've finally received my order that I made from E.L.F. Cosmetics (Eyes Lips Face) and will be reviewing the products in the coming weeks as I get a chance to try each item.  So keep your eyes peeled!

My box of Elf Cosmetics goodies :)


Some of the goodies that I ordered includes:  Professional 9pc Brush Collection, All Over Cover Stick, All Over Colour Stick, Mineral Infused Primer, Shimmery Eye Pencils, Nail Polish etc......

All these items were only half price, this is due to Elf Cosmetics having a half price code (the last ever apparently).  However, do not despair...they will have other offers on and all the products that they sell are so reasonable that it is quite affordable.



I'm also swotting up on the current fashion trends and the best places to get a new wardrobe from, so I'm reading Company, Cosmo and a few other magazines.  I think I'll skip reading Vogue (I would just become depressed *hahaha*) .

Do you have any Elf Cosmetic products?  What do you make of the brand?  Let me know ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS