The box looked as delightful as ever, but this time around there was no personal note from Therèsè. It was not the end of the world though. The box was also very late, this was due to one of the American brands (I think Zoya perhaps) sending their samples in a slight bit late. This had a lot of BP customers up in arms, however I haven't had any problems with it. The box was definitely worth the wait.
![]() |
| The beautiful soft pink 'flip-top' box |
![]() |
| The catchy black and pink packaging, with the small holographic mirror sticker to seal the packaging. |
![]() |
| The contents of this months box. |
So on to the contents:
![]() |
| Agent Provocateur - L'Agent Parfum sample |
![]() | ||
| Inside view of the Agent Provocateur sample |
What they say: "This seductive scent will turn you into the centre of attention and will make you feel sexy, mysterious and captivating. A new, classic scent for ladies by Agent Provocateur."
Exotic Top Notes: Davana Oil, Baies Rose, Ylang Ylang
Magnetic Heart: Geranium Bourbon, Rose De Mai, Jasmin Sambac
Somber Base: Patchouli, Sandalwood, Amber Crystals
![]() |
| Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment (10ml) |
![]() |
| Cargo Boogie Nights Eye Pencil (0.82g) in 01 Silver |
![]() |
| Sample of the colour against skin. |
![]() |
| Face on look at Colbert M.D. Nourish Eye Cream |
![]() |
| Side on look at Colbert M.D. Nourish Eye Cream |
They say: "Colbert M.D, the skincare used daily by HRH Kate Middleton and Sienna Miller, brings you a new impressive Eye Cream which rehydrates the skin around the eyes and reduces puffiness and dark circles."
I've used this product a few times now and have noticed that it is definitely very hydrating. As to the dark circles and puffiness situation, I'm not too sure. I'll keep you all up to date as I keep using the eye cream
![]() |
| Tropic Body Smooth Refreshing Polish |
This body smoothing polish is best tried on the hands according to our little leaflet. This is probably due to the small amount that has been supplied. There is no reference to size of sample and the product sells for £19.95 per 200ml. It has a really zesty citrus smell and is the one product that I have not yet given a go. I'll keep you updated on it.
They say: "We love this 100% natural Body Smooth from Tropic Skincare, founded by the Apprentice's Susan Ma. Enriched with nourishing Sea Minerals, Jojoba and Macadamia oil, it smoothes and hydrates skin wonderfully."
![]() |
| Zoya Nail Polish in colour Marina (ZP571) |
![]() |
| Beautifully pearlescent colour in a silver-blue colour |
![]() |
| 7.5ml bottle size |
![]() |
| The new Autumn Zoya Range |
![]() |
| Colour chart of the new Zoya Autumn Range called 'Smoke & Mirrors' |
![]() |
| From Left to Right: Jana (taupe), Petra (Dark Grey), Codie (Black-brown) - Matt colours |
![]() |
| From Left to Right: Anja (Plum), Cynthia (Dark Blue), Dree (Khaki) - Matt colours |
![]() |
| From Left to Right: Nimue (Soft Purple), Marina (Grey-blue), Tao (Grey) - Colours with slight shimmer |
![]() |
| From Left to Right: Yara (Khaki), Neeka (Darker Purple), Jem (Bright Purple) - Colours with lots of glitter |
![]() |
| Mai Couture Blot & Bronze paper. |
![]() |
| The shimmery blotting paper with a little note from Mai. |
I'm excited to try the products that I haven't had a chance to experiment with yet and those that I've already tried! But overall, I'm absolutely delighted with this months box. If you haven't tried a box from Boudoir Prive, it is highly recommended!
What do you think of these products? Let me know ;)

























Hi Sexy At Midnight! This is Veronica from Boudoir Prive. Thank you so much for your review of our September Beauty Box. We are glad that you like it and hope you love the October Box as well!
ReplyDelete