Good afternoon ladies and gents,
I'm ever so sorry for not blogging for the past month! I've been utterly and completely wrapped in my world of wedded bliss. I departed to South Africa on 9 August and only just returned from my planning, wedding and honeymoon!
How do you ask the wedding went? It was absolutely and utterly the best day of my life and I had a blast! The day went so quickly and I just can't believe that I'm actually married. It feels like a dream/fantasy/non-reality. So strange.
To make up for my lack of communicado, I've decided to atleast let you see a few pics of the wedding. Please accept my most sincere apologies and please stay tuned for normal regular blog posts, new upcoming topics and different subjects!
Let me know what you think. And I hope you'll not have lost too much interest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











You were beautiful! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteBaie dankie, Yolandie! ^_^
ReplyDelete