So back to the new fragrance, I had gone to every department store imaginable and sprayed every sort of fragrance onto my arms from top to bottom. Eventually I smelled like a tarts window box. I even thought that I should create the scent: "Tarts Window Box"!
All joking aside, I had then finally decided on a fragrance and it was love at first sniff. So I waited for ages and the day I flew to South Africa, I decided to buy it at the airport. What is it??
Jean Paul Gaultier - Classique.
![]() |
| Jean Paul Gaultier Classique 50ml in the lovely tin. |
![]() |
| The gorgeous little bottle of sexiness the perfume comes in! |
Olfactory family: Floral Oriental.
Top notes: Rose.
Middle notes: Orchid.
Base notes: Vanilla.
I'm a sucker for any sweet smells that have a little vanilla or even cinnamon in. And then to top it off with rose and orchid, two gorgeous smelling flowers? Winner! I was hooked.
Then, after being back for nigh on a week from South Africa, I decided that after using JPG Classique for the entire time after the wedding and honeymoon, I needed a change! Desperately! So thus stepping back in time, I decided to use old faithful! Again, you might ask, what is old faithful??
Narciso Rodriguez - For Her
![]() |
| Narciso Rodriguez For Her Eau de Toilette (Black bottle) |
![]() |
| The beautiful, elegantly simple box in pink, along with the black perfume bottle. |





No comments:
Post a Comment