Hair Colour Voila!

Wednesday, 28 September 2011

Beyonce Knowles - Caramel

Reese Witherspoon - Champagne

Kim Kardashian - Chestnut

Christina Hendricks - Copper

Amy Adams - Ginger

Drew Barrymore - Ombre



The hottest colours for hair is shown by the current celebrities in the photos above.  One of the colours that really made a huge debut during the summer period was sported by Rihanna.  Yes you guessed right!  BRIGHT RED!  Saying that, ginger seems to be cool again! 

I'm currently bang on trend, as always (hehehe), for once!  I'm sporting slightly red hair with a darker tinge.  However, the good news is that all the colours are very wearable and now is the best time to start experimenting for the winter. 

 If you do choose to colour your hair, keep in mind that it is very important to look after your hair and also to maintain the colour.  There are many great products for coloured hair on the market with L'Oreal, Redken and Klorane being just a few.  Dove also has a very affordable range that is available at most supermarkets and drug stores.

Be playful with your hair colour!

1 comment:

  1. I really want to colour my hair after looking at this post but I'm horrible at maintaining it! I love Christina Hendricks colour!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS