Rouge Bunny Rouge Lipgloss

Wednesday, 21 September 2011

What a pleasant surprise it was the day that I received a full sized Rouge Bunny Rouge Lipgloss in my Glossybox in June 2011!  I immediately started trying the product, but at first I was slightly dubious as to how good the product might be.

How wrong I was!  The product is really one of the nicest lipglosses I have ever tried!
The outer casing

The box and lipgloss case has this flowery design and looks really fantastic

The colour is really nude
I was sent Number 054 called 'Secret Places of Love', and it is a lovely nude pinky brown with a slight shimmer in the gloss.  It is not sticky in any way (which is a relief!) and goes onto the lip really smoothly.

The colour swatch (sorry about the lighting)

The colour on my dodgy lips *hehe*
Now Rouge Bunny Rouge describes this product as:  "Creamy, very sheer, pinky caramel glistening with fine silver pearls."  Further more they mention that:  "All our glosses are anti oxidant and anti ageing with the addition of Vitamin E. Depending on the formula; these temptations hydrate, nourish and regenerate with a cocktail of botanical goodies such as Sesame, Neem and Boswellia Oils; Lotus Flower Extract, Gingko Biloba, Green Tea."

The oils come across in these glosses and the lipgloss smells really nice too, however it is not an overpowering smell.  


The entire website is designed around a secret, magical garden and is really fun to explore!  Their products are really inspiring and I can't wait to try a lot more of the products.  


Have you tried any products by RBR?  



2 comments:

  1. oh wow this lipgloss sounds like a really good product, I really need a new lipgloss so will have a little look into this brand :)
    I love the colour of it and how it's a little sparkly!
    I'm really tempted to start subscribing to glossy box as I keep hearing really positive things about it :)
    Take care <3 Holz oxo
    http://beautifulsimplicity-holziepink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Holzie, this lipgloss definitely surprised me and there are some beautiful colours in this particular range. The sparkle is also very subtle but the colour payoff is super duper. :)

    Glossybox has its positives and negatives, but it is lots of fun to try the products and review them. You could do it as a little treat for yourself :) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS