Review of Rimmel Vinyl Lipgloss

Saturday, 17 September 2011

Good evening my lovelies...

I've already enjoyed my weekend a lot!  It is so nice just to relax and take things easy with my lovely husband.  ^_^ I'm just doing a quick review on a new gloss that I recently bought and I have some great news at the end!


I recently bought the Rimmel Vinyl Gloss in 190 Pin Up from Boots for £3.99.  I got it with my Boots points so it was a real bargain!  This colour is neon pink and very exciting when you first have a look at it in the tube.  Unfortunately my photo doesn't really do the colour justice, it packs much more of a punch!  

I have only worn this colour a few times, as it takes some real guts to wear this colour out on your lips.  However, I do love the colour and think that it would be really great on a night out.  The formulation of the gloss is very shiny and really does feel like vinyl on your skin, as stated by the name.  You also have really voluptuous lips after applying a good amount of this gloss.  



This is the colour on the lips (please excuse the terrible picture and my terrible face).  And as you can see the colour is certainly out there.  I would however, recommend this colour highly as well as the other more muted colours in this particular range of lipglosses.  The gloss is really lovely and not sticky.

And now for my good news?  I have finally got my own Urban Decay Naked pallette!!



I know I'm behind by a millenium, but I've so been looking forward to getting my own Naked pallette!  I've really got some wonderful looks out of this pallette so far, and will keep using it constantly.  Really excited to get more Urban Decay products, so watch this space!

Do you have any fun or "out there" lippies?

1 comment:

  1. i have the lipgloss in crystal clear its so great!

    please visit and comment on my blog

    www.lovelivepeacebeauty.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS