However, I'm back and will be on top blogging form from now onwards!
The biggest concept that has taken up lots of thinking space in my brain this week is how to make this years Christmas extra special. Now for those that really do not want to hear the 'C'-word yet, apologies! But fact is, it is time to start budgeting and saving pennies for that time of the year. I must admit that I love Christmas, and relish the idea of giving gifts. So in the December months, I will do some special posts to show you how to make Christmas a little bit less expensive with some thoughtful and easy little gifts!
Another very exciting thing happening here on the bloggie, is the fact that as promised, we'll be having some lovely guest bloggers to feature. Each individual will write a post that is in the typical style of their blog and introduce themselves. I've personally followed each of their blogs and absolutely love their works and would love to share it with like-minded people!
But enough chat, on to reviews!
Bloom Tea:
![]() | |
| Bloom Green Tea |
![]() | |
| The instructions on the inside of the packaging. |
![]() |
| The tea bag with the mesh outer skin and the Green Tea, Jasmine, Rose Petals and Echinacea inside |
![]() |
| The colour of the Green Tea when brewed |
I opened the packaging and started reading all the instructions. The tea bag itself is really different in the fact that the bag itself is made out of a fine satiny mesh. I brewed the tea as instructed and left the tea bag in the water for approximately 3 minutes.
When I first tasted this tea, bearing in mind I hadn't added any milk or suger, it wasn't the best taste in the world. I actually must say, it is pretty horrible! However, I think it would be much better with milk and sugar. The taste is bearable, and for the fact of the tea helping with 'inner' beauty, I'd keep drinking the tea!
According to the label it says: "A fragrant green tea treatment will help you de-stress and relieves muscular tension while you work. This Aromatherapeutic tea blends the sweet fragrance of rose petals, Chinese green tea dried with jasmine flowers and the 'wonder-herb' echinacea - for an immune boosting tea rich in antioxidants and good for DE-STRESSING."
I'd have to say that I did not feel any more/less stressed after drinking the tea. It did help me to have a more peaceful nights sleep, however, and on this basis it actually was really great. The best thing about this tea, is not all the other hoo-ha about the rose petals and jasmine really, but the echinacea! As they rightly describe it, it is a wonder-herb. In South Africa it has been used as a herbal remedy for colds for as long as I can remember. It is definitely worth drinking this tea, especially during the winter, to relax and to boost your immune system. The Chinese green tea will also help to detox the bowels and help with slimming/appetite suppressing - as this is also an ancient remedy used by Chinese medicine men.
So overall, this product gets my stamp of approval and as it costs £4 for 10 teabags, I think it is a reasonable price to pay for my health and beauty. A thumbs up from me!
Have you tried any herbal remedies that you would recommend? Please let me know!






No comments:
Post a Comment