Oh my word up!

Wednesday, 12 October 2011

Hi y'all

I am so excited!  Things are becoming very festive, what with Halloween around the corner, then Guy Fawkes and to top it off nicely Christmas!  I've been trawling the internet for ideas and inspiration on how to make those days extra special and will possibly be starting up a special blog just for baking and crafting.  I don't want to mix things up too much!

That brings me to the coooolest blog I've found in a long time!  It is called:  'A beautiful mess blog' and it is literally just a jibber jabber of cool stuff!  You can find DIY projects, baking, beauty, fashion (vintage) and so much more!  One of my favourite things on the blog is the little projects that Elsie undertakes along with her friends.  They renovate old stuff and give it a new lease of life!  It is so inspiring and makes me excited - clearly!  SO if you want to check it out, please click here!  I was not paid or asked to do this...I'm just genuinely excited about it.

Amazing Hairstyle advice!

Great little gift ideas that are easy!

Amazing renewal techniques!
Then that takes me on to another exciting little email I received recently from Elf Cosmetics.  They are currently offering a 40% 'Dark Discount', perhaps on account of Halloween.  I was not paid to do this either and don't want to be.  I just thought it might be nice for everyone who likes to save a bit of money.

Details: 


Hope you enjoy reading about the amazing ideas on Elsie's blog, and also save a bundle with Elf Cosmetics.  Have a fabulous day! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS