New Blog Design

Monday, 10 October 2011

Afternoon everyone!

I did mention that I'd be blogging a few times today...making up for lost time and stuff I haven't yet mentioned.

If you haven't noticed, my blog has been redesigned slightly and might change a few more times over the next few days.  Apologies if it is a bit confusing....but I'm just looking at new ways of making my blog look a bit more unique!

I've got a brand spanking new logo...and I did not design it!  I'd like to thank a very good friend, Yolandie Horak for doing this for me!  I really love the look of it...and can't thank her enough really!  Please check out her blog here

Yolandie's blog, The Bloomin' Couch,  is all about make-up, book reviews and much much more!  She is an actual qualified make-up artist, unlike me, and has started her own business at home in South Africa.  Her blog is definitely worth having a good look at.  She also commissions art works...and calls this part of her work 'Faithful Art'.  Her work is absolutely stunning.  So keep up to date with her - or else you'll be loosing out!

Furthermore, I'd just like to sincerely apologise for not having my guest blogger on yet...the thing is that she is having severe problems with her internet connection.  This will be sorted out as soon as possible...but until then you'll have to just take me as I come!  Hahaha.

Thanks for staying tuned!  And have yourselves a wonderful evening!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Angie! It was a pleasure, and the new background looks great too!!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS