Guest Post: Holly Crouch

Wednesday, 26 October 2011

How exciting!  Here I am on to my second guest blog feature.  A while ago, you would have noticed that I said that I'd be featuring another guest blogger and that they were having issues with their PC.  Well, the problems have finally been sorted out and the much awaited post is going up!  >Hooray<  

Holly has a wonderful "homey" blog that talks about everything fashion-related with a sprinkle of beauty and general life!  I'm a big fan of her blog and will definitely be following it for a very long time. 

So without further ado, in the words of Holly:

Merhaba

My name is Holly and I have a little blog called GalaxyGlamour. I’ve been blogging since around July but life has been pretty hectic so it’s taking me a little while to find my ‘blogging feet’. I love to blog about fashion; I regularly share outfit posts and I’ve had a go at doing some outfit recommendations/style ideas posts. I also love to review beauty products (as I have sooo many!) as well as babbling about my life and sharing some of my poems as I am currently studying English and Creative Writing at Uni.

The weather is now becoming very autumnal in England and my wardrobe is seriously lacking in appropriate pieces, so here are a few items I am lusting after….


(Faux Fur Jacket: Newlook – Snood: Newlook – Boots: River Island – Knitted Jumper: River Island – Owl Necklace: Accessorize – Earrings: Accessorize)

I desperately wanted one of these jackets last year but couldn’t find one that I liked. This one looks like the perfect shape and they appeal to me so much because they look so snuggly – perfect for cold winter train journeys (I’m a commuter!)

Snoods look like heaven in a scarf to me – so snuggly and trendy at the same time; the perfect way to keep your neck warm this winter. Scarves don’t always agree with me as they strangle me and annoy me sometimes so snoods feel like a very comfortable alternative.

I’ve only recently come around to the ‘knitting craze’ but I instantly fell in love with this jumper. It’s so simple which is what I usually love in clothes because you can dress it up with accessories or just throw it on if you’re in a rush. I think the light grey and cream colours really compliment each other and I’m loving stripes at the moment! I fear that this jumper will be unobtainable though as it is sold out on the website, sob!

I have been searching high and low for a good pair of grey ankle boots. I have a gorgeous pair of Uggs (they’re real!) which my boyfriend brought me for Xmas last year but I worry about wearing them in the rain. These ones are the best ones I’ve found but I doubt they would be particularly sustainable in the rain either!!

I love this little owl necklace, it’s so cute and I love the gold and silver contrasted together. These earrings reminded me instantly of Xmas (I think they look like Xmas tree decorations!) and I am so so so excited about Xmas that I’ve fallen totally in love with them!

These are all really versatile pieces which can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion but will keep us warm and snuggly in the impending cold winter months.

I hope you’ve enjoyed reading this little ‘lust haves’ article and I hope you will check out my blog very soon.
Take care and lots of love <3 Holz oxo

~~~~~~~~~~~

What a fab post, I'm definitely going to be looking into getting myself some amazing knits and snoods!  I'm totally in love with this look.  I agree it has to be a lust!  What do you guys think?  Please support Holly on her amazing blog, and make sure you regular stay tuned in.

2 comments:

  1. hehe it's been so exciting seeing this,I'm thrilled to have been a guest blogger :D
    Thank you for the lovely sections you've written :)
    I've mentioned this on my latest post and have linked it to you if you want to have a little look :)
    Take care,
    <3 Holz oxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy to have helped you by featuring you on my blog! :) I love the post! Thanks for featuring me on your blog too...I really appreciate it! Have a lovely evening :)

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS