Happy New Years 2014!!

Wednesday, 1 January 2014

Good morning (yup it is morning when I post this!),

Firstly I'd like to wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR!



To some saying goodbye to 2013 may be a huge relief and to others it might seem like a really sad moment.  I've enjoyed 2013 but don't feel like I've got to keep myself tied to that year.  I'm looking forward to continuing on my journey of self-discovery and improving any areas that may need improvement.

There have certainly been many tough times over this year.  Times where I've felt like giving up, throwing in the towel, not continuing and much more.  There have been times when I've felt intense sorrow and intense joy. Times of excitement and elation. Times of true sadness.  Times when we've lost very dear friends. Times when my confidence has been low. Times when I've felt truly beautiful. Times when I've rediscovered myself.

The moral of all that is that even in the times when it seems very dark and tough, there is always a light at the end of the tunnel. If you suffer from severe depression and things may have seemed really bleak, there will always be someone that it is worth living for. Your family, child, spouse or loved one.  Don't give up!  Don't let anyone bully you or tell you that you are not beautiful! 

I've had many years of feeling terribly self-conscious and it is tough on most girls.  We as females tend to be extremely tough on each other and it is time that we stand together and support one another. (Same for you men, however you don't tend to be quite as self depricating to yourselves).

2014 should be about finding your OWN confidence, inner-beauty and happiness.  Look in the nearest mirror to you, smile at yourself and tell yourself how beautiful and radiant you are!  Females are beautiful, mystical creatures that should have love for themselves!

Write yourself a small bucket list to fulfill this year and work on those things. Like going to that exercise class you've always dreamt of, or travelling to a special place.  I've been very lucky this year and fulfilled one of the things on my bucket list by travelling to Orlando Florida to visit Harry Potter World. It was truly a dream come true and has made my year just that much more special.

Your dreams might bigger or smaller but a dream keeps hope alive in your heart and that is the key. Hope is very special in every life because it gives you something to strive for.

So with all that being said, I'd like to wish you a very Happy New Year in 2014.  May the year be filled with beautiful, amazing blessings and new experiences that enrich your life.  May you find love if you haven't yet, may you find the path to your own special journey and may you enjoy every moment.  If you'd had a baby, ENJOY your new bundle and the journey of parenthood. If you got married, may your marriage be blessed and wonderful.  If you started school, may your knowledge grow exponentially.  And whatever things you get up to be safe, happy and blessed.

I can't wait for this year! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS