Nip + Fab Laser in a Box Kit

Friday, 3 January 2014

Gutten morgen! (Or in plain ole English...good morning),

I've got a beauty pack to talk to you about. So recently I visited my local Tesco and noticed that they had some discounted skincare packs.  Then I spotted the Nip + Fab skin kit called the 'Laser Fix in a Box' and it was priced at an uber reasonable £5.65.  These normally retail at £15.99!  I promptly stuffed it into my basket and dashed to purchase it as soon as possible.

I love the pink and dark blue packaging and the value for money.  This would be an awesome kit to take on your travels with the small sizes.

In the kit you get from left to right: The Overnight Wrinkle Fix, Glycolic Fix Cleanser, Instant Radiance Wrinkle Fix, Glycolic Scrub Fix and a headband.

Just a closer look

Great instructions can be found on the back of the box

Unfortunately I haven't had an opportunity to try this kit out as yet, but I'll try to talk you through it quickly.

Step 1 of the kit is the Glycolic Fix Cleanser which should be used to obviously cleanse the skin. It is a foaming formula so should certainly make the face feel clean and great. It comes in a handy 120mL bottle and just requires dampening the skin whilst massaging the cleanser in and then rinsing it off.

Step 2 of the kit is the Glycolic Scrub Fix which is just your usual facial polish. It comes in a 30mL size and can be gently massaged into the face and rinsed off. It is a micro-exfoliant with 3 in 1 properties of refining, brightening and sloughing off dead skin cells with the glycolic acid. This sounds awesome!

Step 3 of the kit is the Instant Radiance Wrinkle Fix as well as the Overnight Wrinkle Fix.  Firstly both come in a 30mL size and can be applied to freshly cleansed skin of the face and neck. The Instant Radiance Wrinkle Fix is a miracle day moisturiser to boost radiance and improve skin's elasticity, whereas the Overnight Wrinkle Fix being an intense anti-ageing night gel to help hydrate, smooth and revitalise skin.

And finally you receive the Headband with 'Nip + Fab' embroidered onto a towelling-effect headband.  It is of a fairly decent quality and would be great to use whilst working on your skin care routine either day or night.

I'd say that I'm plesantly surprised by a great-value pack put together by the Nip + Fab team.  This brand has gone through many cult beauty statusses from various celebs over the past few years and I for one can't wait to try all these amazing little products. This was the first time that I've managed to get a kit by Nip + Fab. You can visit the Nip + Fab website here.

If you've tried this kit or any products from this brand, please let me know how you got on.

Skincare excitement,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS