Alloha!
It seems that men are forever forgetting to look after themselves, and it has only recently become more of a priority for the gents in our lives to start looking after themselves. Some call this being 'metro-sexual' but I just say: "Good on you lads!"
There are certainly some things that I don't think is necessary for gents, like the orange fake tanning or make-up, but I'm very happy if they moisturise, look after their eyebrows and just make themselves presentable. There will never be anything wrong with that.
But most guys find it difficult to know which products to use for their skin, and often fall short at the leap of choosing a moisturiser. So with that being so, I thought I'd step in and discuss The Body Shop's Skincare Range for men.
This range contains Maca Root from Peru; it's a tuber, like a potato, and offers an amazing energy boost for those with low energy. So clearly great for the skin. The range includes everything from face wash, shaving gel, face protectors and eye gel, to name but a few.
The products start from £4.00 and goes up to approximately £10.00 for each product, or you could buy the skincare set for £14.00.
I managed to buy my husband the Maca Root Balancing Face Protector and the Maca Root Eyeserum. The Face Protector is said to hydrate skin whilst controlling oil (reducing shine in the T-zone, especially good for combination skin). Whilst the Eyeserum hydrates the sensitive area around the eyes.
My husband does suffer from an oily T-zone, however since using the Balancing Face Protector in combination with the Eyeserum (after washing his face), has meant that his skin is much more balanced. There is less oil sitting around the pores of his nose and on his forehead, whilst the drier patches on his cheeks and chin has been hydrated well.
He also occassionally suffers from the odd break-out of spots due to greasy skin, despite washing his face well, and I've noticed since using these products that the breakouts have reduced significantly. It is definitely worth looking into getting a good moisturiser and serum duo.
I've always been fond of The Body Shop's products and they've definitely not dissapointed with these beauties.
Great skincare wishes (on this blue monday),
The Body Shop For Men Skin Care
Monday, 13 January 2014
share: facebook | twitter | pinterest
Labels:
Eye Serum,
Men's Products,
Men's Skincare,
Moisturiser,
serum,
The Body Shop
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment