Hello and welcome to Friday!
Gosh, it feels like this week wouldn't end. I've been majorly excited for all the beauty and cute fashion ideas that have been floating around on the web, and I decided to make a collage of my absolute favourite ideas into one place...
If I talk you through my collage from left to right:
Firstly I am in love with mint/turquoise nails especially when paired up with silver chuncky glitter (as per this photo that I found on Pinterest) - BTW please go and follow me on Pinterest if you get a moment!
I also found this photo of a Fashion Blogger (sorry that I don't know who it is - boo) but the look is so inspiring. I love the chunky heels in black with the bold print of the trousers and a simple silk black blouse. The picture is so gorgeous and I'm going to hunt high and low for those trousers!
Colour-wise I've also loved coral hues so much. I found this picture of a Michael Kors handbag from his core collection in the exact hue that I love. I'm so obsessed with Michael Kors handbags and watches for the longest time, and will be getting in on the action this summer!
And finally I've fancied changing my hair for the longest time now, but am not sure what I want to do. My favourite idea is a longer bob with a gorgeous brown hue over the entire head of hair. I've noticed that my style-crush Olivia Palermo has a pretty great looking 'do' and it close to what I like.
These are just a few firm favs in beauty and fashion. What do you like?
Fashion Favourites
Friday, 31 January 2014
share: facebook | twitter | pinterest
Labels:
Beauty,
Fashion,
Fashion Favourites,
Favourites,
Michael Kors,
Mint,
Olivia Palermo,
Turquoise
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment