Good morning lovelies!
This past weekend was so much fun! Saturday I managed to spend the whole day with my gorgeous husband in Solihull and we loved having yummy food and doing loads of shopping! My husband and me have been enjoying every single second together over the weekends, because we've felt that it should be time that we can cherish and enjoy and be silly in.
So here is my little picture collage:
1) Firstly I took a silly little picture of my husband at Druckers Cafe in Touchwood, Solihull. He is so cute! I'm not sure what was happening to his hair, straight after I took this picture, I decided to "comb" it - he was less than pleased! >hehe<
2) I sneaked into John Lewis and managed to drool over some of the gorgeous Kitchenaid Mixers that they had in their. My favourite colour for the mixer is cool blue and Pistachio! These mixers are seriously my biggest dream...
3) I snapped a quick picture of the gorgeous blue sky just outside of Touchwood (the mall) in Solihull. It was quite a chilly day, but I think it was the most beautiful day.
4) Yummy delicious cheese and ham panini with a great side salad. This wasn't exactly Slimming World approved food, but hot damn it was delicious! These have become my recent guilty pleasure whenever I go out for lunch!
5) Cheeky latte, such a nice little treat whenever it is very cold outside. It warmed me up quicker than any bodies business. I've recently become partial to tea, however the odd coffee (especially latte) is top notch.
6) I snapped this picture of all the delicious-looking desserts that Druckers had in their display. OMW, I would have loved to try a few of them, but decided to behave!
My Sunday was then spent at home with my husband and we decided to slob out. Such a great time just watching "car-crash" TV and planning our future! Some exciting new projects coming up...
I hope your weekend was just as great as mine! Have a wonderful monday...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment