Hi everyone,
It's been ages since I visited America and thought I still hadn't shared any of the pictures. For those that haven't heard about it, I went to Orlando, Florida in September 2013 and it truly was a trip of a lifetime.
For anyone with kids or who loves anything to do with Disney, I'd really recommend this type of trip. It was magical!
We literally visited every single park, but The Wizarding World of Harry Potter was the one I looked forward to the most. There wasn't a single part that I didn't like and there was SO MUCH merchandise that was 'Harry Potter' related. I bought a Butter Beer - which was absolutely amazing and refreshing. I'm gutted that I didn't try the Pumpkin Juice though. I also bought a Chocolate Frog and a Griffindor Scarf.
The rides were so much fun and I can't wait to go back. We hired a 2014 Chevrolet Camaro, which was really fun to drive in. We also had so much fun on the huge rollercoasters and with all the characters - like Spongebob, The Minions from Despicable Me and Pluto.
Hope you enjoy the photo's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment