What I got for Christmas

Tuesday, 31 December 2013

Good afternoon to all of you beautiful ladies out there...

It has been a LONG time since I've blogged, but I've just got sooo much to share!  I'll have to say sorry for my absence from the blog, but I'm now working full-time, studying towards an MSc in Medicinal Chemistry and having to run my household.  So quite a bit to be getting on with.  I really miss blogging so will try to do it in between whenever I can.

So without further ado....a belated Merry Christmas!  I hope you've all had a wonderful festive time that is filled with all the good stuff that Christmas should be all about.  Lots of blessings from my house to yours.

I really wanted to share what I got for Christmas and loads of other posts that I've organised for the next few days, so I'd love to see you peering in and reading what I've been up to.

All my gifts together

My giant 'cow' slipper that warms your feet and my Teradactyl warming beanie

From left to right: Benefit's Primed for lovin' kit, Urban Decay Black Market 24/7 mini pencils, Naked Basic/2/3 dual ended pencils, Hugo Boss Nuit Fragrance set and body lotion and Nails Inc Sexy Dressed Nails Mini Polishes

The Benefit Primed for Lovin' kit contains: Sugarbomb Lipgloss, High Beam Highlighter, Porefessional Primer and They're Real Mascara (a huge favourite!)

These are all my Urban Decay Liners...the Naked duel-ended babies are absolutely gorgeous!

The Best Dressed Nails Kit by Nails Inc includes from left to right: Hampstead Court (silver hologram fibre optic polish), Old Street (rainbow graffiti polish), Regents Park (new red sprinkles polish), Westminster Bridge Road (deep violet galaxy polish) and finally Kings Road (rose gold foil effect polish).

My oxblood Zara Mini Tote (LOVE IT!) and two tickets to Harry Potter Studios in Watford (my husband added the interactive tour by Draco Malfoy and the commemorative book). Super lucky girl!

I got the Lee Stafford Poker Straight Hair kit and the Toni & Guy Kit too.

The Lee Stafford kit includes: Dry Shampoo, Dehumidifier Spray and the Flat Iron Protection Spray. You also get a handy comb and little hair bands in pink.

Closer up ....

The Matthew Williamson for Toni & Guy Hair collection also includes the Dry Shampoo, Extreme Hold Hairspray and Heat Protection Spray and as a bonus you get the spiral hair grips and pretty Matthew Williamson bag that you could easily use for makeup!



I also got from left to right: Body Shop Vitamin E Night Cream, Lush Turkish Deligh Shower Smoothie, Mrs Frosty pack, Lush 'The Honeymooner' massage bar, No 7 Body Shimmer Aftersun and Body Shop's Vitamin E Eye Cream

So as you can see I've been spoilt rotten and am so greatful for all the amazing gifts that my husband and all our family gave both of us.  I also got loads of Lush bathbombs including my favourites 'Golden Wonder' and 'Cinders'.

Hope you've all enjoyed this look into what I got for Christmas and that you got some wonderful gifts too.

Lots of Christmassy Cheer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS