The age-old debate: Tea vs Coffee

Monday, 1 October 2012

Good morning sweetie darling!

*Hehehe* I cannot believe how fast this weekend has flown by!  I really wish that the weekend was two extra days long, but have to just accept that it is not going to be happening any time soon...aaaaaaahhhh.

This weekend my mind was working overtime in the mornings thinking of whether to have coffee or tea.  So I thought I'd bring this debate to my blog.  I love coffee, I'd choose it any time, any day and for pretty much any reason.  But occassionally my tastebuds have a full blown riot and decide, NO, No more coffee!  Then I swap coffee for tea and I start liking tea a lot.

Days when I pop in to Starbucks I always choose the Skinny Vanilla Latte with sugar-free syrup.  I just love the taste of it and the beauty/simplicity of the drink.  I don't add sugar or anything.  Hmm, I want one now!

Then there is the Chai Latte's, which I have NEVER tried.  If anyone can give me an explanation of this drink, hit me up.  I'd love to know!

I love coffee art, and have decided to share some great ones here:









When it comes to dunking biscuits, I prefer tea.  Tea gives the soggy cookies a nicer taster.  I'm unsure if anyone else agrees with me.  I definitely like the idea of having different flavour tea's too.  One of my favourites are RedBush or Rooibos.  I'm also fond of chamomile and peppermint.  It is harder to love flavoured tea's though because they can occassionally taste just like soggy dish water.








So that brings me to the burning question:  Would you rather choose tea or coffee in the mornings?  After all my ramblings...I still can't decide.  The taste test continues...

xoxo,
Angelique 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS