Happy Halloween and last minute party ideas!

Wednesday, 31 October 2012

Hey hey girls and boys!

It is officially Halloween today and I'd like to wish you an amazing day filled with spooky fun!

I wanted todays post to be fun and bring together the spirit of Halloween...so I thought I'd share some last minute food and party ideas incase you are thinking of making it a fun evening for your kids or family and friends.

Make it a lavish affair :)

Donuts around the punch?  Winner!

This is awesome!  Graves of chocolate - rest in pleasure maybe?

This is easy, get some paper or fabric (cut into strips) and paste it around a glass bottle, decorate with pom-poms.  Make a frill for the top and pop in a cute stripey straw.  Tada you have a costume drink!

I love the little mummies...pastry around a sausage is super easy and tasty.

Get your kids to help decorate the table and craft some fun decorations

This is soo cool!  Skulls, spiders and leprecaun green....must be the luck of the Irish!

Don't forget your pumpkins....make them fun!

Make treats fun for your kids by painting and decorating match boxes...this is a great idea for trick or treaters AND parties :)

Make that party extra posh ;-) add some ghoulish stripes

How about a 'Walking Dead'-themed party?  Zombies anyone?
If you've got any great little ideas for a party....let me know!  Until tomorrow....

Boooo
Angelique x

2 comments:

  1. Looks like it was a Great Halloween for you :) mine wasn't so Great but next year i promise to try do it your way ;) Thanks a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a real shame that you didn't have such a great Halloween! I love any excuse for a party, so you should definitely have one this year :) Thanks for letting me know!

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS