17 Blemish Balm BB Cream SPF25

Friday, 5 October 2012

So I thought I was pretty happy with my usual BB Cream when the latest blemish balm wonder cream from 17 landed in the shops...

For as long as I can remember, I've been sticking to oil-free face make up for fear of aggravating my blemish-prone skin, but the 17 Blemish Balm BB Cream (SPF25) goes one step further and promises to improve my skin within four weeks! How can I resist a claim like that?

17 Blemish Balm BB Cream (SPF25)
This latest BB cream contains ingredients such as salicylic acid, to help clear blemishes. My main concern with salicylic acid is that while it does clear your skin, it also dries it out. But those beauty brains at 17 have thought this through, and created a moisturising formulation that leaves your skin with a hydrated dewy finish, while the blemish-fighting components get to work!

I've been using the cream for two weeks now and I have to say it's amazing! Initially I was a bit shocked at the colour - I've opted for the medium shade for my yellow-toned skin, but the consistency of the cream is like an orangey/beige. Once you've smoothed it onto your skin though, it blends almost seamlessly. I just can't get over the perfectly-even coverage it provides and even though it hasn't been the full four weeks, I'm definitely noticing an improvement in the condition of my skin - thanks 17!

The shades that this BB Cream comes in is:  light, medium and medium dark.  They sell for £6.99, which is not shabby at all.

IF you visit Boots at the moment they are currently holding a 3 for 2 offer on all cosmetics and nail products.  So you can step away with a right bargain!

Have a great weekend.

xoxo,
Angelique

 

2 comments:

  1. I love how it blends on the skin leaving it looking light and natural. This is what i want in a BB cream. This is important when it comes to the base.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, I have to agree. What is your favourite primer/skin cream in the day time?

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS