Good morning everyone!
I'd like to start off by saying that I'll be praying my hiney off for all the people on the East Coast and the Carribean in their hour of need with Hurricane Sandy.
It has been so shocking seeing the footage over the coast and the huge gusts of wind and high waves lashing the coast constantly. But more shockingly is the amount of people out on the streets. People, get yourself back into a safe place because your family wants to keep you alive!
I'd also like to urge those people anywhere in the world that are trying to fly out to that area not to bother until the storm is over. It is not worth putting your life at risk just to get to your destination. This should be common sense though and I hope people will relax and let those in the know help them.
I'd like to urge any of my other readers across the world to please pray for these people too - they need the prayers and help.
Whatever you do, keep safe and be sensible.
Angelique
its such a nice blog to provides info
ReplyDeletehope more people discover your blog because you really know what you’re talking about. Can’t wait to read more from you!
for more plz visit
uk debt advisors
free debt management plan Company