What an amazing couple of days I've had! This is a small travel flog of weekend so far, and what I've been up to.
We left our home at about two o'clock on friday afternoon for Colchester in Essex. And my husband surprised me with a Range Rover Evoke that he was priviledged enough to use for the weekend. I LOVE this car!
We were on business and leisure time meeting up with a business associate who really loves automobiles! It's not my usual kind of weekend, but by George it was like something out of a different world! So many amazing vehicles.
We were also fortunate enough to be put up in a wonderful hotel by our host. On friday evening we ate at the hotel called The Milsons, and the food was delicious. I ate a very kitsch starter of Fabulous 70's Prawn Cocktail, a main of Thai Curry and a side salad and dessert of Cookie Dough with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream. The food tasted so darn good!
After a whole evening of having drinks and chatting away with friends, we went up to our suite in the hotel. The bed was huge! I couldn't believe how sumptuous it was. The bathroom was also really something else.
![]() |
| The huge bed |
![]() |
| The flat screen television on top of the mini bar |
![]() |
| Strange art work |
![]() |
| The beautiful bathroom |
![]() |
| So cute and thoughtful |
![]() |
| All these goodies were great and smelt even better |
![]() |
| I love this idea....need to get this in my bathroom |
![]() |
| Messy with our things |
![]() |
| Really liked the crystal handles on the cupboards |
![]() |
| Leather couch gives the room a slightly more masculine feel |
![]() |
| The sink is fab! |
Then the next morning we had a wonderful continental breakfast, were I had the opportunity of drinking one of the nicest smoothies I have ever had! You could taste the yoghurt, honey and fruits so distinctly. I'd highly recommend staying at this hotel if you are down in Colchester. The gardens are spectacular and everything about the place shouts quirky and sumptuous.
Then on saturday we've been playing with really expensive cars. Some of the cars we've driven includes: Aston Martin Vanquish, Ferrari Dino, Ferrari 330GT, Fiat Abarth Ferrari and so much more. I've had a blast!
![]() |
| The beautiful Aston Martin Vanquish |
![]() |
| Fiat Abarth Ferrari :) Cutest and coolest car of the day! |
![]() |
| Lamborghini something-or-other, haha. This car really reminds me strongly of the '80s! |
![]() |
| Me in the Ferrari Dino, this car is worth so much money! |
![]() |
| Old School! |
![]() |
| Car with the most character! The Ferrari 330GT, the choice car for any gangster. I love this baby! |
![]() |
| A real AC Cobra |
What have you been up to?
xoxo,
Angelique





















No comments:
Post a Comment